Located in the basement, the seminar room is equipped with 18 computers and is used for media center-hosted seminars on how to utilize e-resources.
|Weekdays||8:45 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. (until 8:00 p.m. in August)|
|Saturdays and Sundays||Closed|
Computer Use Policies
- Computers are available on weekdays if no seminars are being held.※ An ITC account is required to use media center computers. Accounts can be set up at the Shinanomachi ITC office in the North Annex (open until 4:30 p.m. in weekdays).
- Printers are located in the first floor reading room.
- No drinks are allowed near the computers.
- Items left unattended for an extended period of time will be kept at the security counter.
- Shinanomachi Media Center Seminar Information.