How may I get a library card?
You need a library card to use Shinanomachi Media Center. Please complete the application form that is available at the library service counter. The card will be available within a few days.
- Card type depends on your status.
- If you are a student, use your student ID card as a library card.
When do I use library card?
You need your library card to enter the library. You also need the card for the following services:
- Borrowing / Renewal
- Hold Request / Interlibrary Loan
- Photocopying (including Document Delivery Service)
- Walk-in Access to eResources