Letter of Introduction
This page is for
- Current Keio University faculty, staff and students
- Sanshikai and Kobaikai Members
- Graduate School of Medicine Alumni
- Ken Mane Mita-Kai Members
Visiting Libraries Outside Keio University
- If the material you need is not in the collection of Keio, you may visit external libraries.
- In order to request a letter, visit us or use Web Form
■ Before making a request, please check KOSMOS to make sure that the materials you need are not held in the Keio collection.
■ Issuing a letter may take some time. Please apply well in advance.
■ If you wish to visit a library for several days, a separate letter of introduction is required for each day.
■ You will be notified by email when your letter is ready.Please collect your letter of introduction at the Service Counter (Collection time: Weekdays, 8:45 a.m.-5:00 p.m.).