Donations of Books
We gladly accept and collect works by faculty members of Keio University School of Medicine and Faculty of Nursing and Medical Care.
- Please donate your works to Shinanomachi Media Center.
We accept not only books you have written or edited, but also the ones you have partly paricipated in publishing.
- We also appreciate books which are not included in our collection, if they are essential to research and education of life sciences and clinical practice.
- The books to be donated may be brought to the service counter, or sent to the Technical Services.
If you have any question, send an email to the Technical Services.
Donations of Journals
We would accept journals which are essential to research and education of life sciences and clinical practice.
- Journals Not in our CollectionsWe would accept journals if;・the items you donate are in good condition, and・the title is not held in the library, and・you can donate every issue continuously.Complete set of back issues for 3 or more years may be accepted also.
- Journals Already in our CollectionsWe would accept the lacking issues to complete jounal holdings.